- Movie: An Ethics Lesson (English title) / Ethics of Anger (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Boonnoui Yoonrihak
- Hangul: 분노의 윤리학
- Director: Park Myung-Rang
- Writer: Park Myung-Rang
- Source: Nicekino.com
- Cinematographer: Kim Woo-Hyung
- Release Date: February 21, 2013
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Genre: Crime / Noir / Drama
- Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
By day, Jung-Hoon (Lee Je-Hoon) is a hard working police officer and by night Jung-Hoon spies on his beautiful college student neighbor Jin-A (Ko Sung-Hee). Jung-Hoon's life outside of work revolves around his beautiful neighbor. He has her apartment bugged with surveillance cameras and he watches her whenever he is not at work. One evening, Jung-Hoon witnesses a horrifying event. He witnesses Jin-A being strangled to death by her former lover. Jung-Hoon becomes frozen and is unable to call the police due to his own illegal taping activities. Soon, Jung-Hoon becomes entangled with the three other men involved in the life and death of Jin-A.